immune system: Explanation, Improvement and immune system diseases
This website is intended to provided information on the immune system,diseases and ways to improve it as well as other facts and tips.
But most importantly, leave your comments, engage, like us on Facebook. There are ways to improve our immune system and often your comments and questions help other people!
We certainly do not have anything more valuable than our lives and therefore our health!
Are you ready? Let’s go!
Not only humans but all living organisms are continuously exposed to different exterior conditions and substances that are capable of causing them harm. We build houses to protect from the weather, we wear clothes to protect from the cold, and we take medicines as treatment for a given condition or use a good insect repellent to chase mosquitos away.
Most organisms protect themselves against all sorts of “adversities” in several ways that can be either with physical barriers or with chemicals.
Vertebrate animals, those with a backbone, including us, take advantage of both physical and chemical protection. This second one is, obviously, more advanced and particularly fascinating.
That is our immune system.
First thing to understand is – there is no such thing as one single organ doing the entire job. It is a team work! A network! A set of mechanisms (or organs) containing cells that recognize these foreign agents.
Foreign agents can be viruses, bacteria, tumour cells, parasites etc. in addition, this "Network" needs to distinguish them from organism's own healthy cells. Complex and fascinating!
I like to think of an anti-virus software on the computer. It works on the background and we don’t even notice it is there except when it fails or detects something. Sometimes the system runs slower than usual when updates are running.
I will aproach here the system definition, what can cause it to crash (cause and consequence) as well as what is available for treatment, improvement or boosting.
- Acquired Immunity and Innate Immunity: How immune system works
- understand how your immune system works and the two types of immunity: innate Immunity and acquired Immunity; as well as which organs are working together ...
- immune organs - organs of the immune system
- immune organs (organs of the immune system) are often sorted into Primary organs and secondary organs including...
- Immune cells
- The immune system is composed of different organs and cells. Here is an overview of the immune cells ...
- Immune response system
- How your immune response system reacts or responds to an invasion. It is the process of protecting you from any foreign agents which could be viruses, bacteria, anything harmful
- Animals immune system
- Difference between human and animals immune system
- Immune Dysfunction
- Immune Dysfunction occurs when the immune system does not work properly and it includes immunodeficiency, Diseases and allergies
- How to boost immune system, strengthening immune system
- How to boost immune system and different ways for strengthening immune system
- immune system expert Blog
- What's new on your immune-system-expert web site and pertinent new information to keep you up to date.
- Hygiene hypothesis
- The hygiene hypothesis demonstrates that earlier contact with germs decreases allergic reactions and enhances
- immune system expert recommnends: immune system supplements, animals immune system,
- cancer cures
- cancer cures, cancer therapy, effective alternative cancer treatments do exist but they are forbiden by the the governments. learn why and what it is here.